Review: La descrizione riportata sulla scatola di questa miscela la definisce una miscela di lusso, composta da generose porzioni Latakia di Cipro, Virginia rossi e maturi e orientali, che ne aggiungono un pizzico di sottile dolcezza. Pressatura e affinamento int
Nordic Smoker's Guild (NSG) is a society for all interested in pipes and tobacco. NSG was established in 1971 by some people with a mutual interest in pipes and tobacco.
Today NSG counts roughly 700 members. Most of the members, however, are associated through membership of one of the 18 local pipe clubs from the Nordic countries
The main purpose of NSG is to create a forum for all those interested in pipes and tobacco to meet and exchange experiences and have a pleasant time together. Through co-operation with the pipe and tobacco industry, such as manufactures, wholesale dealers, importers, and retail sellers, NSG informs its members about the current pipe and tobacco market and seeks to protect the pipe smokers' interest. Furthermore, NSG constantly seeks to extend the knowledge about and to protect the pleasure of pipe smoking.
To achieve these goals, NSG publishes the quarterly Danish magazine "Piber & Tobak" and through membership of the pipe smokers international organization, CIPC (Comite International de Pipe Clubs), NSG seeks to influence the development of pipe smoking in a positive direction on the world market.
Once a year, NSG arranges the Danish Championship slow pipe smoking contest, during which the Danish Pipeman of the Year is also appointed.
The latest initiative is the establishment of the "Copenhagen City Cigar Club" (CCCC), the purpose of which is to hold Cigar-conferences.
As a member of NSG, either directly or through membership in one of the local associated clubs, you get:
* A free subscription to the quarterly magazine "Piber & Tobak"
* 5-6 newsletters from NSG yearly
* The DM (Danish Championship) brochure once a year
* A discount when participating in the annual DM
* The oportunity of participating in the official European and World competitions
NSG's meetings take place monthly except for July.
Here are the dates
A meeting can include:
- a visit to a pipe maker or to a pipe factory
- a visit to a well-known tobacco dealer
- a meeting with a famous person from the pipe and tobacco industry
- viewing films about pipes and tobacco
- a local smoking competition
- testing new tobacco's
- a competition with blindfolded tobacco tasting
- or whatever the members may decide in a friendly atmosphere